Date & Time:
Saturday 29th June 2019
10.00am until 4.30pm
The Whimsical Bead Studio, in Healesville, Vic
Fully Equipped, Heated/Airconditioned
EFTPOS & Credit Card Facilities Available
Leanne Fergeus of LeanneFergeus.com
Leanne has had a passion for creating art since she was old enough to hold a pencil.
With a career spanning several decades, she has found ways to express herself through several mediums, dabbling in watercolours, botanical illustration, pottery, mosaics patchwork and many other art forms.
Leanne studied Colour and Design at the Melbourne Studio of Art.
This workshop is suitable for students of an intermediate to advanced skill level.
It is recommended you have taken a workshop with Leanne previously, can competently work with polymer clay and are familiar with how alcohol inks work.
If you have any concerns please don’t hesitate to contact us.
$120 plus a materials fee of $50 payable directly to your Tutor (Leanne), in cash or credit card, on the day.
Price includes tuition, use of tools, consumables, morning and afternoon tea, tea/coffee.
Kit fee includes access to Leanne’s extensive stash of surface embellishments including but not limited to lustre flakes, powders and a wide variety of foils. It also includes the use of alcohol inks, pastels, crystal chatons plus more.
All bookings require a deposit with the balance to be paid on the day.
Please see our Workshop Terms & Conditions page for full terms and conditions and do not hesitate to contact us if you have any concerns.
Places are strictly limited.
- Your polymer clay tool kit (optional – there will be some tools available for sharing and each student will be provided with an Atlas pasta machine);
- Polymer Clay in White – we prefer Sculpey Premo but you can also use Sculpey Souffle if desired (or purchase on the day);
- Isopropyl Alcohol/Blending solution (or borrow some of ours);
- Inexpensive sponges (cheap make up sponges are ideal);
- Cheap hobby brushes (we will have some share);
- Cutters or templates (if time permits you can create some jewellery components);
- Baby Wipes;
- Container for taking home your veneers/finished pieces;
- Texture sponges (or borrow ours);
- Your lunch (or you can go into town on your lunch break);
- Your materials fee payable directly to Leanne on the day);
- Notebook/Pen/Pencil if you would like to take notes.
PLEASE NOTE: Please wear old clothes as this will be a messy, creative day of fun!
Aprons will be available for use if desired.
If you would like to book a position for this class, you can do so online (preferred, so we all have a copy of the transaction) or call Dani on 0412 662 179.
Once you have booked in, you will receive a manual ‘Confirmation of Booking’ email a week or two before the workshop which will include a booking reminder plus all the information you need for this workshop.
If you have any questions or concerns please just ask.
We look forward to seeing you at the Studio very soon!