Date & Time:
Saturday 3rd November 2018
10.00am until 4.30pm
The Whimsical Bead Studio, in Healesville, Vic
Fully Equipped, Heated/Airconditioned
EFTPOS & Credit Card Facilities Available
Leanne Fergeus of LeanneFergeus.com
Leanne has had a passion for creating art since she was old enough to hold a pencil.
With a career spanning several decades, she has found ways to express herself through several mediums, dabbling in watercolours, botanical illustration, pottery, mosaics patchwork and many other art forms.
Leanne studied Colour and Design at the Melbourne Studio of Art.
Students must have some experience with polymer clay. They must be able to competently condition polymer clay and have a good understanding of how to use a pasta machine, basic tools etc. (roller, tissue blade etc.).
This is a great follow on from Leanne’s ‘Inky Art’ Polymer Pendants Workshop but you do not need to have completed that to do this one.
$105 plus kit fee of $20 payable directly to your tutor in cash (no eftpos or credit card for kit fee).
Price includes tuition, notes, use of tools/equipment, morning and afternoon tea, tea/coffee.
Kit fee includes use of inks, paints, use of tools, safety mask. Does not include polymer clay but this can be brought from home or purchased on the day (see below under ‘What to Bring’ for more info).
All bookings require a deposit with the balance to be paid on the day.
Please see our Workshop Terms & Conditions page for full terms and conditions and do not hesitate to contact us if you have any concerns.
Places are strictly limited so it is recommended you book asap.
- Polymer clay in black and white (if desired or purchase on the day. Premo is recommended for this project);
- Your Polymer Clay Tool Kit (also optional as we will have some here to share);
- Alcohol inks (if you have any specific colours you would like to use or use Leanne’s on the day);
- Isopropyl alcohol (we will have some to share);
- Silkscreens (some available to share on the day);
- Paint Brushes (again, some will be available to share, you can also purchase on the day if needed);
- Mica Powder (if desired);
- Stencils (some will be provided but if you have any you’d like to use please bring them along);
- Baby Wipes;
- Your lunch (or you can go into town on your lunch break);
- Your kit fee in cash, payable directly to Leanne on the day;
- Notebook/Pen/Pencil if you would like to take notes.
NOTE: Please wear something you don’t mind getting ‘inky’ or bring an old shirt/art smock – it’s going to be a messy, inky day of fun!
Please Note: As we are using alcohol inks which can be dangerous if not used correctly, there will be a focus on safety precautions within this workshop. Please be prepared for this. Due to this, we can not allow any students under the age of 16 or any students who are pregnant. If you have any concerns regarding this please do not hesitate to contact us.
If you would like to book a position for this class, you can do so online (preferred, so we all have a copy of the transaction), call Dani on 0412 662 179 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Once you have booked in, you will receive a ‘Confirmation of Booking’ email a week or two before the workshop which will include all the information you need for this workshop.
If you have any questions or concerns please just ask.
We look forward to seeing you at the Studio very soon!