The Polymer Arts is a brand new magazine for professional and aspiring polymer clay artists. This magazine is a quarterly publication
Each issue will include a rotations of regular articles on the following:
- Material Issues – an in depth exploration of technical and creative polymer clay techniques and practices;
- The New and Improved – testing new products and tools or exploring new ways to use existing products;
- Emerging Talent – gallery of new artists’ work with interviews;
- Mentor’s Gallery – Galleries of expert pieces with artist interviews;
- The Bottom line – Articles on selling, displaying, listing, marketing, etc.
- In Good Company – Personal experience & reporting on events, retreats, and workshops;
- The Lists – Links, contact information and summary descriptions of Publication opportunities, Contests and challenges, Events and classes, and Guilds and on-line communities.
In this debut issue you will meet the editor – Sage Bray, Learn control crackling and how to emulate metalwork with polymer clay. There is a great article on the history of polymer clay and how to choose colour by contrast. There are some inspiring photos in the galleries and an interesting article on marketing your products.
Currently The Whimsical Bead is the only Australian stockist of The Polymer Arts Magazine.