Date & Time:
Saturday 23rd November
10.00am until 4.30pm
The Whimsical Bead Studio, in Healesville, Vic
Fully Equipped, Heated/Airconditioned
EFTPOS & Credit Card Facilities Available
Karen Donald of Karen’s Jewellery 4 You.
Karen is an experienced teacher and is passionate about her chosen mediums of seedbeading, chainmaille and polymer clay.
She loves to combine these mediums to create beautiful, unique pieces of art.
Karen has been involved with The Whimsical Bead as a student and later as a tutor for about 10 years.
This workshop is suitable for students of all skill levels but a basic understanding of bead stitching would be helpful.
$120 plus materials if required.
A kit will not be provided however all the necessary materials will be available to purchase on the day if required.
Price includes tuition, notes, morning and afternoon tea, tea/coffee.
All bookings require a deposit with the balance to be paid on the day.
Payment plans are available so please do not hesitate to contact us if you require this option.
Bookings will be made on a first come, first served basis however a deposit must be made before your booking is secure.
Please see our Workshop Terms & Conditions page for full terms and conditions and do not hesitate to contact us if you have any concerns.
Places are strictly limited.
- Beads of your choice – seedbeads in various sizes, bugle beads, triangles, anything goes!
- Cabochons (if desired or purchase on the day);
- A bracelet cuff blank (if desired or purchase on the day);
- Lacys Stiff Stuff (if desired or purchase on the day);
- Ultrasuede (if desired or purchase on the day);
- Sharp scissors (or borrow ours);
- Needles (or purchase on the day)
- Thread – fireline is recommended (or purchase on the day);
- Your lunch (or you can go into town on your lunch break);
- Your kit fee in cash/credit card, payable directly to Karen on the day;
- Notebook/Pen/Pencil if you would like to take notes.
If you would like to book a position for this class, you can do so online (preferred, so we all have a copy of the transaction), call Dani on 0412 662 179 or send an email to email@example.com .
Once you have booked in, you will receive a ‘Confirmation of Booking’ email a week or two before the workshop which will include all the information you need for this workshop.
If you have any questions or concerns please just ask.
We look forward to seeing you at the Studio very soon!