Date & Time:
Sunday 15th September
10.00am until 4.30pm
The Whimsical Bead Studio, in Healesville, Vic
Fully Equipped, Heated/Airconditioned
EFTPOS & Credit Card Facilities Available
Leanne Fergeus of LeanneFergeus.com
Leanne has had a passion for creating art since she was old enough to hold a pencil.
With a career spanning several decades, she has found ways to express herself through several mediums, dabbling in watercolours, botanical illustration, pottery, mosaics patchwork and many other art forms.
Leanne studied Colour and Design at the Melbourne Studio of Art.
This workshop is suitable for beginners and beyond,.
$120 plus kit fee of $25 payable directly to your tutor (via cash or ‘Square’).
Price includes tuition, notes, use of tools/equipment, morning and afternoon tea, tea/coffee.
Kit fee does not include polymer clay but this can be brought from home or purchased on the day (see below under ‘What to Bring’ for more info).
All bookings require a deposit with the balance to be paid on the day.
Please see our Workshop Terms & Conditions page for full terms and conditions and do not hesitate to contact us if you have any concerns.
Places are strictly limited.
What to Bring:
- Polymer clay primarily in white (and other colours if desired) (if desired or purchase on the day. Premo is recommended for this project);
- Alcohol Inks (or purchase on the day);
- Your Polymer Clay Tool Kit (also optional as we will have some here to share);
- Clay Cutters (or borrow ours);
- Texture Stamps (if desired);
- Baby Wipes;
- Your lunch (or you can go into town on your lunch break);
- Your kit fee in cash, payable directly to Leanne on the day;
- Notebook/Pen/Pencil if you would like to take notes.
If you would like to book a position for this class, you can do so online (preferred, so we all have a copy of the transaction) or call Dani on 0412 662 179.
Once you have booked in, you will receive a manual ‘Confirmation of Booking’ email a week or two before the workshop which will include a booking reminder plus all the information you need for this workshop.
If you have any questions or concerns please just ask.
We look forward to seeing you at the Studio very soon!