Date & Time:
Sunday 26th April
10.00am until 4.30pm
The Whimsical Bead Studio, in Healesville, Vic
Fully Equipped, Heated/Airconditioned
EFTPOS & Credit Card Facilities Available
Dani from The Whimsical Bead
Dani is the owner/creator of The Whimsical Bead and has been creating with polymer clay for 13 years and that, along with metal, is where her passion lies.
Dani loves to teach and pass on her knowledge and she feels very lucky that people want to learn from her.
This workshop is suitable for intermediate skill levels. You must have some experience with polymer clay including being able to competently condition polymer clay (with a pasta machine) and use a pasta machine.
$120 plus materials (see what to bring for details). There is no kit fee.
Price includes tuition, use of tools, consumables, morning and afternoon tea, tea/coffee.
All bookings require a deposit with the balance to be paid on the day.
Please see our Workshop Terms & Conditions page for full terms and conditions and do not hesitate to contact us if you have any concerns.
Places are strictly limited.
- Your polymer clay tool kit (optional – there will be some tools available for sharing and each student will be provided with an Atlas pasta machine). Acrylic Roller, Tissue Blade, Needle Tool, etc.;
- Polymer Clay in several different colours and also black and white – we prefer Sculpey Premo (or purchase on the day).
- Cutters or templates (if desired, or borrow ours);
- Baby Wipes;
- Jewellery Making Pliers (if desired, or borrow ours);
- Container for taking home your finished pieces;
- Your lunch (or you can go into town on your lunch break);
- Notebook/Pen/Pencil if you would like to take notes.
If you would like to book a position for this class, you can do so online (preferred, so we all have a copy of the transaction) or call Dani on 0412 662 179.
Once you have booked in, you will receive a manual ‘Confirmation of Booking’ email a week or two before the workshop which will include a booking reminder plus all the information you need for this workshop.
If you have any questions or concerns please just ask.
We look forward to seeing you at the Studio very soon!