Date & Time:
Sunday 4th August
10.00am – 4.30pm
*Studio will be open from 9.45am
The Whimsical Bead Studio, in Healesville, Vic
Fully Equipped, Heated/Airconditioned
EFTPOS & Credit Card Facilities Available
Christi is a world-renowned polymer clay tutor from the USA. She teaches in person and online classes using humour and positive energy to encourage learning, growing and creativity.
This workshop is suitable for students of all skill level.
Beginners are more than welcome and encouraged.
Price includes tuition, polymer clay, use of tools, powders/micas etc. consumables, morning tea, tea/coffee.
** Please Note : This workshop is kindly sponsored by Polyform Products which means that the majority of the polymer clay for this workshop is supplied free of charge to you.
You may need to purchase some if you would like a specific colour however, this will be unlikely.
All bookings require full payment upfront due to the high costs involved.
Please see our Workshop Terms & Conditions page for full terms and conditions and do not hesitate to contact us if you have any concerns.
Places are strictly limited.
- Your Polymer Clay Tool Kit (optional – there will be some tools available for sharing and each student will be provided with an Atlas pasta machine). Primarily you will need a needle tool, blade, roller, perhaps a sculpting tool or two if you have them etc.;
- Polymer Clay (if you have something in mind – This workshop is kindly sponsored by Polyform Products which means that the majority of the polymer clay for this workshop is supplied free of charge to you.
You may need to purchase some if you would like a specific colour however, this will be unlikely);
- a small mirror if you have something specific you’d like to use, otherwise one will be provided for you;
- Embellishments – We will have lots to share, but if you want to you can bring a few powders, some
beads, eyes and other fun things to add to your projects (nothing plastic, but everything else will work)
– you do not need a lot of embellishments, just a handful!
- Baby Wipes;
- Container for taking home your veneers/finished pieces;
- Notebook/Pen/Pencil if you would like to take notes.
If you would like to book a position for this class, you can do so online (preferred, so we all have a copy of the transaction) or call Dani on 0412 662 179.
Once you have booked in, you will receive a manual ‘Confirmation of Booking’ email a week or two before the workshop which will include a booking reminder plus all the information you need for this workshop.
If you have any questions or concerns please just ask.
We look forward to seeing you at the Studio very soon!