Date & Time:
Sunday 18th August
10.00am until 4.30pm
The Whimsical Bead Studio, in Healesville, Vic
Fully Equipped, Heated/Airconditioned
EFTPOS & Credit Card Facilities Available
Leanne Fergeus of LeanneFergeus.com
Leanne has had a passion for creating art since she was old enough to hold a pencil.
With a career spanning several decades, she has found ways to express herself through several mediums, dabbling in watercolours, botanical illustration, pottery, mosaics patchwork and many other art forms.
Leanne studied Colour and Design at the Melbourne Studio of Art.
This workshop is suitable for all skill levels.
Beginners are welcome and encouraged!
$120 plus kit fee of $30 payable directly to your tutor (via cash or ‘Square’).
Price includes tuition, notes, use of tools/equipment, morning and afternoon tea, tea/coffee.
Kit fee includes everything you need to make 6 coasters.
All bookings require a deposit with the balance to be paid on the day.
Please see our Workshop Terms & Conditions page for full terms and conditions and do not hesitate to contact us if you have any concerns.
Places are strictly limited.
What to Bring:
- Alcohol inks (if you have something specific you’d like to use otherwise these will all be provided);
- Isopropyl Alcohol;
- Baby Wipes;
- A large container to take your finished coasters home. It is best not to stack these coasters immediately after creation – you will need to lay them flat in a single layer;
- Your lunch (or you can go into town on your lunch break);
- Your kit fee in cash, payable directly to Leanne on the day;
- Notebook/Pen/Pencil if you would like to take notes.
If you would like to book a position for this class, you can do so online (preferred, so we all have a copy of the transaction) or call Dani on 0412 662 179.
Once you have booked in, you will receive a manual ‘Confirmation of Booking’ email a week or two before the workshop which will include a booking reminder plus all the information you need for this workshop.
If you have any questions or concerns please just ask.
We look forward to seeing you at the Studio very soon!