Date & Time:
Saturday 9th October 2021
10.00am to 4.30pm
The Whimsical Bead Studio, in Healesville, Vic
EFTPOS & Credit Card Facilities Available
Gill Scott aka ‘Clay Lady Downunder’
(more information coming soon)
This workshop is for students who have some experience with polymer clay ie. know how to proficiently condition polymer (ie. with a pasta machine).
If you have any queries regarding this, please don’t hesitate to ask.
Price includes tuition, use of tools/equipment if needed, morning and afternoon tea, tea/coffee.
There is no kit fee, simply purchase what you need on the day or bring your own supplies (see below for details).
All bookings require a deposit with the balance to be paid on the day.
Please see our Workshop Terms & Conditions page for full terms and conditions and do not hesitate to contact us if you have any concerns.
Places are strictly limited.
What to Bring:
- Your Polymer Clay Tool Kit (if you’d prefer to use your own tools) ie. acrylic roller, tissue blade, craft knife, needle tool etc.;
- Polymer Clay (or purchase on the day). We will be using primarily Premo polymer clay. It is recommended you bring 3 different colours plus a block of translucent (either Premo or Cernit) and a small amount of Premo in Black (again, you can purchase on the day if desired);
- Baby wipes (for clean up);
- Container to bring your finished/unfinished pieces home in;
- Your lunch (or you can go into town on your lunch break);
- Face Mask;
- Notebook/Pen/Pencil if you would like to take notes.
If you would like to book a position for this class, you can do so online (preferred, so we all have a copy of the transaction) or call Dani on 0412 662 179.
Once you have booked in, you will receive a manual ‘Confirmation of Booking’ email a week or two before the workshop which will include a booking reminder plus all the information you need for this workshop.
Extra Information Regarding COVID:
Please note, COVID safety measures will be in place on the day. These may vary from workshop to workshop according to current government regulations. You will be required to sign in (digitally via QR code preferred as per government guidelines) and hand sanitise your hands. There may be other safety measures in place on the day as directed by industry guidelines (ie. face masks).
We ask that you remember that we are a home based business run by someone with chronic illnesses. Many of our visitors are also immune compromised. Please do not visit the studio if you are unwell in any way, have recently had a covid test and are awaiting the results or have been in contact with someone who has been unwell. If you arrive to the studio and are seen to have covid symptoms you may be asked to leave. We ask that you please respect our guidelines when entering the studio to keep yourself and everyone attending, safe.
Thank you for your understanding. If you have any questions or concerns please just ask.
We look forward to seeing you at the Studio very soon!