Date & Time:
Saturday 4th September
10.00am to 4.30pm
The Whimsical Bead Studio, in Healesville, Vic
EFTPOS & Credit Card Facilities Available
Alana Jones of ‘Sparkling Dragon Design’.
Alana has been creating and making since around 8 years of age and has always been delighted by pretty sparkly things, so of course designing jewellery was the perfect avenue for her!
Being surround by a rainbow of beads and an array of components makes her very happy. As a jewellery maker wire is one of her favourite mediums, as it can be bent and shaped into almost anything!
This workshop is suitable for students with some experience in wire wrapping. If you have previously completed a workshop with Alana you will be able to complete this workshop. Please contact us if you are unsure and we can help you out.
$120 plus materials.
There is no kit fee simply purchase what you need on the day from The Whimsical Bead studio.
Wire will be available for purchase as well as range of cabochons and beads (you are welcome to bring your own – see below).
All bookings require a deposit with the balance to be paid on the day.
Payment plans are available so please do not hesitate to contact us if you require this option.
Bookings will be made on a first come, first served basis however a deposit must be made before your booking is secure.
Please see our Workshop Terms & Conditions page for full terms and conditions and do not hesitate to contact us if you have any concerns.
Places are strictly limited.
- Pliers – Round Nose, Flat Nose, Side Cutters, Nylon Jaw Pliers (or borrow ours. Please let us know if you need to borrow a set of pliers upon booking);
- A ring mandrel (if you have one or you can borrow ours);
- If you would like to bring your own wire you will need 18g square wire and 18g half round wire in your choice of colour (or purchase on the day);
- Magnification and lighting (if required). We have good light in the studio however some students prefer to bring their own mini lamps with them which you are welcome to do;
- One or more flat backed cabochons sized 10mm – 14mm (whatever your preference) (or purchase on the day);
- Your Face Mask;
- Your lunch (or you can go into town on your lunch break);
- Notebook/Pen/Pencil if you would like to take notes.
If you would like to book a position for this class, you can do so online (preferred, so we all have a copy of the transaction), call Dani on 0412 662 179 or send an email to email@example.com .
Once you have booked in, you will receive a ‘Confirmation of Booking’ email a week or two before the workshop which will include any extra information you will need for this workshop.
Extra Information Regarding COVID:
Please note, COVID safety measures will be in place on the day. These may vary from workshop to workshop according to current government regulations. You will be required to sign in (digitally via QR code preferred as per government guidelines) and hand sanitise your hands. There may be other safety measures in place on the day as directed by industry guidelines.
We ask that you remember that we are a home based business run by someone with chronic illnesses. Many of our visitors are also immune compromised. Please do not visit the studio if you are unwell in any way, have recently had a covid test and are awaiting the results or have been in contact with someone who has been unwell. If you arrive to the studio and are seen to have covid symptoms you may be asked to leave. We ask that you please respect our guidelines when entering the studio to keep yourself and everyone attending, safe.
Thank you for your understanding. If you have any questions or concerns please just ask.
We look forward to seeing you at the Studio very soon!