Sculpey Liquid Clay – White (59ml)
Liquid polymer clay is just what its name implies — polymer clay in liquid form, often sold in squeeze bottles. This liquid makes an excellent bakeable glue to enhance the bond between pieces of clay. While liquid polymer clay bakes in entirely the same way as regular polymer clay, it behaves differently from its solid counterpart.
When cured with heat, liquid polymer clay mimics its solid counterpart and forms a flexible yet solid mass.
Liquid polymer clay is a versatile product that can be used in many applications.
- – To soften crumbly clay.
- – To seal your beads.
- – With pigments to make a faux ceramic and other unique faux effects.
- – To make your own patterned sheets to put into bezels.
- – As a bakeable glue to enhance the bond between clay pieces.
- – As a drizzle for polymer clay food miniatures.
- – As a fixative for surface effects.
- – As a clearcoat or coating in the place of a varnish.
- – To create multi-layered effects — the translucents work great for this!
- – Window and mirror clings
- – In molds to create jewelry and home decor pieces
- – To transfer photos on clay and other objects, glazing polymer clay creations or combining your own shades of liquid clays
Liquid clay is easy to use.
- Twist cap for precise flow control – open completely to fill mold. Open half way for detail work.
- Gently stir before using.
- Strong and flexible after baking making it perfect for home décor, jewelry, scrapbooking and beyond.
- To thin – add Sculpey® Clay Softener until desired consistency is reached.
- To thicken – pour into a cup and let sit out overnight
- Add items such as glitter, spices, dried flowers and metal pieces to add interest to your creations before baking!
- Excellent leveling properties, which allow it to be baked in sheets and poured into jewelry findings.
– Whilst we take care to represent this product as true to life as possible, please understand that we can’t guarantee colours due to differences in monitors/screens/resolution etc.
– Due to rebranding by Polyform Products/Sculpey the packaging on this product may be slightly different from that shown in the photo however the product is exactly the same.
Out of Stock - Notify Me When Available