Use these blank waterslide transfers to design and develop your own unique transfers. They are easy to use;
1. Create your own images using photos, clip art or your own drawings.
2. Place a sheet of the blank waterslide transfer paper in your inkjet printer.
Now you have your own transfers, just follow the directions on the back of the pack (and below) to transfer your design.
– Backing side up, dab drops of water onto the slide
– Let set, then slide the backing off
– Place on the clay (or surface).
The transfers are great for all kinds of craft projects. They can be used on polymer clay, paper, metal, wood, glass and more.
Each pack comes with 4 sheets measuring approximately 5-1/2 inches by 8-1/2 inches.