This ‘Earrings Galore’ tutorial shows you how to put together quality components to create a few different styles of earrings.
In this box you’ll find a tutorial booklet in which Dani will show you how to create these cute little stud earrings which you can give as gifts or keep for yourself.
‘Refill’s’ and Add-On option’s are also available. These are available at a discounted price and are only available to those of you who have purchased a full kit previously. There is no time limit on this – it is a lifetime offer.
This project/kit is for students of all skill levels.
What’s in the Box?
- Step by Step Instruction Guide
- A selection of glass, acrylic and resin cabochons in various shapes and sizes (these may vary slightly from kit to kit and from those shown)
- 316 Surgical Stainless Steel Leverback earring bezel settings in a variety of colours (6 pairs)
- Nickel free Leverback earring bezel settings (platinum colour x 4 pairs)
- 316 Surgical Stainless Steel Stud earring posts and backs/nuts (15 pairs posts, 10 pairs butterfly backs, 5 pairs comfort backs)
There are enough supplies in this kit to create 25 pairs of earrings.
Also included in the price of this kit is lifetime access to our Facebook Makers Group – ‘Whimsical Makers’ – and email support from us if you get stuck with anything or just need some advice.
What You Will Need (NOT Included in the Box):
- A clean work surface
** Please note, colours/styles shown are not necessarily the colours you will receive in your box although we have tried to include a good colour selection.
If you have any questions or concerns please get in touch.
I ask that you please read and follow our copyright policy as set out in the tutorial booklet included in this kit.
This Tutorial is to be used for personal use by the purchaser only. It is not to be distributed, shared, reproduced or used as a teaching tool in any way without express written permission of The Whimsical Bead.
I ask that you please respect this is my source of income. It is my livelihood. Many years of hard work, passion and soul go into not only my research and experiments but also my workshops and tutorials.